Monday, December 17, 2012

Jane Austen is My Homegirl

Hi Ladies!
    I thought now that it is Christmas break and most of you will have extra time on your hands, I wanted to give you a few good, solid, things in which to get absorbed to the otherwise not-so-holy alternatives that may bombard your life over break. 
    One is a website called Single Catholic Girl.  It is definitely worth checking out!  There are great blogs on the site about relationships and dating, fashion (even a list of stores and online sites to buy modest clothing!), video clips from Jason Evert, articles and thoughts on femininity, and lastest books and music out there.  Here is a teaser of some of the fun videos on the blog (Hint: "Jane Austen is My Homegirl" rap)
    Another website I recently ran across is Emily Stimpson's website.  She is a local Steubenville writer with great stuff on femininity.  She has a great sense of humor that comes out in her writing.  Here is a funny video about her latest book.  
    I hope you all enjoy your break - fill it with Truth, Goodness, and Beauty!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment